Thursday, March 13, 2008

Round 2 Day 2

OY!!!! so today is Day 2 of round 2 of my Chemo...They sent me home with a bigger bag of the crap! They increased the dosage of the chemo since I handled the first round so well. I don't know about that, but I guess they think I did well they (the Doctors) obviously haven't been in my body for the past month...oh well.

Anyway I will be leaving soon for the hospital. A lovely actress friend of mine (who by the way is just glorious as an actress and person.) Is taking me up today...I'm a little tired and have a tendancy to nod off...It's taken me a while to write this....I'm currently watching a recording of Martha Stewart's show on TV... geez...now I have ideas for Easter and cooking and stuff loaded into my head and do I feel up to it? Yes and No...is Clayton going to laugh or say "I don't think so you should rest" Can I do it from the bed...lol...maybe with his help or will I just end up adding it to the list of things that I want to do...he's cooking lunch at the moment and boy does it smell good.

Well it's 3 1/2 hours later! I ate the wonderful lunch that Clayton made and totally satisfied this intense need for junkfood ... cheeseburgers...I ate two! Then my ride came...it's very nice to get out with someone who's a lot of fun...not that Clayton isin't enjoyable to be with...it's just the abiltiy to be out with someone that is a little wild and fun and we can joke back and forth and gossip...yes gossip; about theater and shows and stuff it's just a nice day! So anyway I'm now watching a recording of the View...for some reason I seem to love these woman go back and forth and discuss stuff. Clayton hates it but it's fun for me for some reason...I think I'm watching to much T.V. I was telling my friend today that I can watch T.V. now and not know what I watched unless it's one of my favorite shows and I've coined a "new" phrase...TV Coma...Definition: When you've watched so much TV that you literally phase out and not know what you watched...

Awwww by reading the above I see I've rambled...oh well that's me on a good day!
Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott-

Just keep in mind...one bag CLOSER to the finish line!

Cheering you on!!!!WAHOO!

PJ

kellyanddanielle said...

your so funny. i am sooo glad that your keeping this going. it's good to know what's going on with you. good luck with the time to come. love you.

Sharon Lynn said...

This definitely sounds like the Scott who used to teach my class. You are a joy to be around and call friend.

Yes, remember that you are getting closer to the end one bag at a time.